Your Powder Room Can Be Anything You Want It To Be!
Remodeling your powder room can be a lot of fun, but it can be expensive! This is the only room in your home where you can break the rules of “architectural integrity”. You can choose any style that fulfills your desire to be and do something different.
Homeowners fell in love with the custom vessel lavatory. The bathroom was planned around this special feature. The wife commented that she liked it because it reminded her of Mauna Kea. This inspired the Hawaiian theme for the 5′ x 5′ bathroom. Here are some of the features that were included:
- Undulating tempered-glass countertop, like a floating island
- Custom faux-finished walls: real leaves under torn tissue paper, with a metallic green glaze finish
- Textured porcelain tile flooring that looks like lava stone
- Wall sconces that resemble tiki torches
- Accent lights below the lavatory, to make it glow like molten lava
The standard investment for a powder room is normally a the range of $10,000 – $15,000. The Homeowners’ investment for this particular powder room exceeded $35,000, over $1,400 per square foot. Of course, you don’t have to invest that much, to have something that makes you happy and wows your guests. To get something uniquely you, it’s a great idea to hire a Professional Bathroom Designer, trained by the National Kitchen & Bath Association.
“See the Possibilities. Create a Positive Difference.”
© 2016 D. P. Design – All Rights Reserved.