Contemporary Japanese-Style Kitchen
The Homeowners wanted a Contemporary Japanese-style kitchen for years, but lived with the cheap white laminate “European” kitchen that previous owners had remodeled. There were also other problems, including a dropped fluorescent ceiling, white laminate countertops, and vinyl flooring. The layout was affected by two narrow doorways to the dining room.
The remodeled kitchen includes:
- Custom beech cabinets with horizontal grain
- Engineered-stone countertop with an undermount sink
- More and better storage
- More usable countertop space
- Recycled glass tile backsplash
- LED lighting
- A new window
- Contemporary gas fireplace insert
- A larger island with an integrated table that easily seats six people
Everything that the Homeowners wanted was included, and achieved!