ENJOY YOUR HOME IMPROVEMENT!
CERTIFIED DESIGNER with CREATIVITY, TENACITY,
HUMANITY, INTEGRITY AND TECHNOLOGY
To achieve the status of a fully-certified designer requires years of dedication: education, experience, and passing examinations to prove competency in the profession. All of those years have been focused on helping Homeowners achieve the best possible building and remodeling results.
You will have honest information that you can rely on, to make good decisions. You will have good reasons for those decisions. I will provide everything you need, because I understand how you feel. Why? Because I’ve been the designer and facilitator for hundreds of Homeowners whose initial feelings are similar to yours.
You’re intelligent. You’re an individual, not just a consumer. I guarantee to treat you with respect. There will be challenges during your home remodeling, but I am offering to walk with you every step of the way, to help you find the best path, and warn you about roadblocks. I’ll be your personal designer, facilitator, and advocate. You will be treated as an intelligent person with real needs, and a real budget.
Your investment (and the value you get) is important to both of us. This is the reason I established D. P. Design 28 years ago. I could not, and will not, make a false statement to entice you to spend more money or do something I feel strongly is against your best interest. I have never, and will never, give or receive a referral fee (or “kick-back”)! For any products I sell (very seldom), my bookkeeping is transparent and I offer deep discounts!
D. P. Design uses technology as a communication tool, to make the process easy and affordable for you:
- E-mail. Prompt replies as soon as possible. Follow-up reports sent after meetings. Copies of plans, elevations, perspectives, and product information arrive sooner, to get quicker estimates and feedback.
- Internet radio. Tune in to Today’s Home™ (on Lifestyle WebRadio, too) every Sunday afternoon at 4:00 PT, to get helpful hints, product information, and valuable advice.
- CAD plans, Excel spreadsheets. Detailed information that’s easy to understand. Electronic format is easily revised, saving you money. Instantaneous perspectives, to help you visualize the results.
- Microsoft Project, Mozilla Calendar. Clarifies scheduling for fewer problems.
- Virtual meetings. For your convenience, available from 6:30 AM until 11:00 PM, seven days a week (by appointment). No traffic! You’ll see my monitor, and be able to “drive” the mouse to communicate freely!
- Social Media. You can find and follow/like me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Houzz, and Ava Living. Thank you for becoming a fan of D. P. Design and Today’s Home™
To reassure you that I am here to help you, you can visit my portfolio of projects and details. My career goal is a long-term succession of happy Homeowners who have achieved successful building and remodeling projects. A sampling of client recommendations is on the “Testimonials” page.
I want to help you enjoy your home building or improvement project, and offer a FREE 45-minute phone consultation, with no obligation. Fill out the request form today, and I’ll contact you to schedule your free consultation; it will help!